Sunday, October 12, 2008

A New Blog, and Bryce Canyon

Ok, so since I have my own blog, but not a blog for Austin and me, I figured that it was time I started a new blog for just the 2 of us. Needless to say our lives are 'pretty boring' right now, but hopefully soon I'll start to have some more interesting things to share. We did to go Bryce Canyon a few months ago, and I've been meaning to put these pictures up but never have. I have no excuses not to put up and take pictures now, thanks to my digital camera (thanks Mom and Dad)!

God's planet is beautiful!

Jon, Austin, and Matt...3 musketeers?

2 wild and crazy guys!

My butterfly friend.

Matt and Jon being crazy Ain't it gorgeous?

I just think this pic is funny.

Our friend, Daisy the Doe.

This picture is small because I look like a fool.

1 comment:

Sara Bosler Castro said...

You went to Bryce Canyon?? Fun! I never knew about this. Thanks SISTER. We need to talk as a family more, this is getting ridiculous!